[amsat-bb] Re: Model Rocket Booster Engine for Picosatellite

Joe Leikhim rhyolite at nettally.com
Tue Jan 17 12:44:16 PST 2012

There are some much bigger motors! Ask the Level-3 rocketry folks!
Anyway a cluster of medium sized motors could be fired individually as
required to raise altitude. I would think that SRB's would be more
reliable and safer than hypergolic used on previous Oscars. There would
of course be a lot of heat in the rocket casings that would need to be

Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates
Communications Consultants
Oviedo, Florida

JLeikhim at Leikhim.com

Note to GMail Account users. Due to an abnormally high volume of spam originating from bogus GMail accounts, I have found it necessary to block certain GMail traffic. Please phone me if you believe your message was not received.