[amsat-bb] Re: HNI4/AJ5C follow up

k6yk k6yk at juno.com
Mon Jan 16 18:21:42 PST 2012

HI Bob,
Well, if we can get the locals on the east coast to be quiet
for a minute we could have made it.  I heard you a couple of times on
the 19:10 pass today, and gave a couple of calls. But the locals were
covering everything up.  I had a 4 degree elevation pass on that one.

John, K6YK
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:43:15 -0400 Bob Herrell <bob72601 at gmail.com>