[amsat-bb] Arissat-1: Keeps on ticking (but is it taking a licking?)

Burns Fisher burns at fisher.cc
Tue Jan 3 07:36:39 PST 2012

A nice strong pass over NH around 1500z.  Many telemetry frames decoded and
forwarded.  The little guy is still going strong!  Oddly, the doppler
predictions seemed to be pretty close today even at its highest point when
the frequency changes most rapidly.  Is there low solar activity or

Anyway, I have notced pretty high temps in a few places, for example the
IHU temp has been in the 60s.  RF was in the 70s once, I think.  The solar
cells are high, but that's not surprising anyway with the sun shining on

Hoping for another pass around 2115z.

Burns, W2BFJ