[amsat-bb] Re: Preamps and Arrows

Hector Luis Martinez Sis hmartinez at ucf.edu.cu
Fri Feb 24 06:24:30 PST 2012

Hello Tom

Recently, I finished another homebrew cavity preamplifier and I have been trying it on
my homebrew Arrow. Its performance has been wonderful! It allows me an excellent full
duplex capability and I have received AO-27 until 1 degree!

My current portable setup is a homebrew Arrow, a homebrew 70 cm/2m dawn converter, two
2m HT Kenwood TK-270 and the homebrew cavity preamplifier.

Thanks very much to Domenico, I8CVS who gave me this great project.

Hector, CO6CBF