[amsat-bb] SatPC32: Viewing satellites from different kep files at the same time?

Bruce Robertson ve9qrp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 09:18:39 PST 2012

Hi, everyone --

During the fun surrounding the Vega launch, I made a new kep file for
the experimental keps and loaded those birds into SatPC32. This got me
wondering if my workflow is incorrect, or if I really do need to stop
viewing the birds from nasa.all or amsat.txt when using this other
file. Am I right in thinking that SatPC32 doesn't provide the ability
to view at one time satellites whose paths are defined in two
different kep files?

73, Bruce