[amsat-bb] two more Yuma Hamfest videos

Patrick STODDARD (WD9EWK/VA7EWK) amsat-bb at wd9ewk.net
Wed Feb 22 21:24:21 PST 2012

Last night, I made a video of an AO-7 pass I worked at the Yuma Hamfest
on Friday (17 February) afternoon.  Since I only had the satellite audio
from that pass, I combined that with a series of photos and graphics to
make a "movie" out of that.  I also have a video that started at the
end of that pass, when my "cameraman" Uriel XE2VAS/N2IY came over to my
operating position outside the main hall.  After the pass ended, I was
answering questions from the crowd that had stuck around.  Those videos
are now posted online at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FPgM1jZxc8 (AO-7 pass)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LiHxAbinwk (discussion after the pass)

Like the other videos I mentioned in a -BB post yesterday:

these two videos were also made in 720p HD.