[amsat-bb] Video of K7UGA working AO-7 this evening now available

Patrick STODDARD (WD9EWK/VA7EWK) amsat-bb at wd9ewk.net
Sun Feb 12 22:53:34 PST 2012

During the first AO-7 pass I worked as K7UGA this evening, I
made a video of that pass.  Since I only made 3 QSOs early in
the pass, I trimmed it down to about 6 minutes in length.
The video is now available on YouTube at:

More videos should follow later, either like this one or
combinations of the audio I record when working each pass
combined with still photos to make a slideshow that plays
with the audio track.  I'm using the same two FT-817NDs I
used in other videos I recently posted, along with an Elk
log periodic.