[amsat-bb] Fw: New version - Masat Ground station Client software

Nitin Muttin vu3tyg at yahoo.co.in
Thu Feb 2 20:42:26 PST 2012

The new verion has a bug and the below error is shown the bat file is executed.
"Unable to access jar file2010-gndcclient-java3.jar"
Java needs to be started manually, double click on the jar file or runjava -jar GNDClient.jar. The final version will be available next week from the MASAT Team.

Nitin [VU3TYG]