[amsat-bb] Re: Software must have list

George Henry ka3hsw at att.net
Sun Aug 19 12:46:55 PDT 2012

Note that you can also install XP in a virtual machine on lesser versions of
Win 7 (and Vista), but it's a multi-step process, and you must supply the XP
installation disk.

First, download and install Virtual PC from Microsoft.  Then create a
virtual machine, and install XP onto it just as you would to a real PC.
I did it on my Acer netbook with Win 7 Home Premium, so I know it works.

George, KA3HSW