[amsat-bb] Amateur Radio in the UK during the Olympics

Clive G7SVI g7svi at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Apr 28 02:07:18 PDT 2012

Hi All

For any of you in the AMSAT world interested in what the planned
restrictions are or visiting during the Olympics, here are links to the

I'm affected as I live close to the sailing but it will be fun listening in

This link contains downloadable pdf files detailing the restrictions.

These are useful as they provide maps for each location. It is not just 70cm
but also microwave frequencies as well.

These are not the final restrictions though. Ofcom (our regulator) have
issue a consultation paper on the restrictions which can be found here:

73s and have fun on the birds

Clive G7SVI