[amsat-bb] Cuban special station on Sat (Setback)

Hector Luis Martinez Sis hmartinez at ucf.edu.cu
Fri Apr 20 12:23:58 PDT 2012

Hello Guys

As regards T40IARU special station on Satellites.
We have not received yet the license to operate using
the special call sign. The process has been longer
than we expected. We hope receive it in the next hours.
If we don’t receive it on time for the operation `s schedule,
we will evaluate the possibility of use other licensed call

We will tell you about it on the next hours.

Hector, CO6CBF

 Genius is one per cent inspiration,
 and ninety-nine per cent
               -- Thomas A. Edison

Consulte la Enciclopedia Colaborativa Cubana