[amsat-bb] Re: Amplifier Suggestions?

Dee morsesat at optonline.net
Wed Sep 21 11:07:21 PDT 2011

I do not see any amps that would meet your requirements.  There are
several intermediate types that would boost the 10mw at 430mhz to
enable you to use this low power driving another PA after that to
meet 75watts output.  It seems that you should invest in a "normal"
mobile or handheld xcvr that would come closer to what you are
trying to accomplish.  Go to Mirage amps website for some specs on
amplifiers to get a feel for what is commercially available.
Dee, NB2F