[amsat-bb] Satellite Presentation at The University of Cienfuegos

Hector Luis Martinez Sis hmartinez at ucf.edu.cu
Wed Sep 14 07:09:17 PDT 2011

Hello Guys

Two days ago, I was trying my homebrew satellite potable setup from my
work place in the University of my City. A physics teacher looked me and he was
interested and fascinated with our Sat operation. He asks me about a future presentation
to his students.

Today, the AO-27 pass around 1810 UTC correspond with the
time of his physics class,
I will be trying to give a satellite
presentation to the Physics Class at the Faculty of Mechanics.

If you work me please give a shout out to the students and
teachers listening, and your QTH
(city, state).

Thanks and 73!

Hector, CO6CBF

Free the Cuban Five!
http://www.injusticia.cubaweb.cu/, http://www.antiterroristas.cu/
Participe en Universidad 2012, del 13 al 17 de febrero de 2012. Habana, Cuba.
Consulte la Enciclopedia Colaborativa Cubana: http://www.ecured.cu/