[amsat-bb] ARRL SW Division Convention Sat Presentation

Clint Bradford clintbradford at mac.com
Sat Sep 3 11:06:33 PDT 2011

I will be presenting my "How to Work the FM Ham Satellites
With Your HT" show at the ARRL SW Division Convention next

ARRL Southwestern Division Convention
Saturday, September 10, 2011 - Noon
Marriott Torrance South Bay: 3635 Fashion Way, Torrance, CA 90503

We also have tentative passes of SO-50, ARISSat-1, AO-27, and AO-51
throughout the day Saturday - Watch for the exact times posted at the
check-in table! My presentation will be at Noon Saturday in Suites 9-11.

Tentative pass times for Saturday ...

SO-50 - 7:47AM PDT
AO-27 - 2:41PM PDT
AO-51 - 3:48PM PDT
SO-50 - 4:22PM PDT

Convention runs Friday-Sunday. Their Web site is ...

Clint Bradford, K6LCS