[amsat-bb] New K6LCS Pages

Clint Bradford clintbradford at mac.com
Sat Sep 3 09:34:31 PDT 2011

I have received a bunch of positive feedback from folks who have read the three new pages I published last week ...

PRESENTATIONS - Answers the oft-received inquiry, “May I have a copy of your satellite presentation?” by giving ideas on how to make your OWN personalized show for your audiences. http://tinyurl.com/K6LCS-PRES

POINTERS - A simple, mostly-text page of presentations pointers. http://tinyurl.com/K6LCS-POINTERS

MY GEAR - Just a page listing the gear I use for all my demos and presentations. http://tinyurl.com/K6LCS-GEAR

All three have been updated since originally published ...

THANK YOU ALL for your comments! Your feedback only makes my pages better for all visitors.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS