[amsat-bb] Re: Ham Radio Deluxe Sat Tracking Question

Ted k7trkradio at charter.net
Fri Oct 14 13:32:57 PDT 2011

Dave, first make sure you have updated the keps from all the sources
available in HRD. Then, under the 'Satellite' tab there should be a choice
of 'ISS' and 'ARISSAT1'.

You have selected the ISS instead of ARRISAT. Actually, you can choose to
have both show as separate tabs in the sat window.

73, Ted