[amsat-bb] Re: Special Event Station K7P

Dale Hershberger daleh at alaska.net
Thu Oct 13 18:24:52 PDT 2011

I have another correction to make!... The way it goes when it is short
and trying to coordinate all.   The correct grid is BO49  Not BP40.   I
live in
BP40 and we will operate from Homer, AK in grid BO49.   Regarding  the HF
bands, I do not know the specific freqs but I do know we will be on
meter bands.