[amsat-bb] Satellite EL/AZ slide rule for sale. For collectors.

Joe Leikhim rhyolite at nettally.com
Thu Nov 24 13:57:19 PST 2011

This is not one of my satellite auctions on E-Bay, but I thought this
apparently handmade military orbit calculator might be of interest to a
collector. The seller is entertaining offers. Maybe a good item to have
in the "bomb shelter".

Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates
Communications Consultants
Oviedo, Florida

JLeikhim at Leikhim.com

Note to GMail Account users. Due to an abnormally high volume of spam originating from bogus GMail accounts, I have found it necessary to block certain GMail traffic. Please phone me if you believe your message was not received.