[amsat-bb] Item ICOM IC-Delta-100M (IC -Δ100M) for sale on E-Bay

Joe Leikhim rhyolite at nettally.com
Mon Nov 21 20:11:44 PST 2011

I am currently selling an ICOM IC-Delta-100M (IC -Δ100M) Tri-Band 2m
70cm 23cm FM HAM RADIO on the E-Bay. The frequency capabilities are most
suitable for the LEO  FM satellites for V/U, UV, L/U and future L/V modes.

I will ship internationally.

Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates
Communications Consultants
Oviedo, Florida

JLeikhim at Leikhim.com

Note to GMail Account users. Due to an abnormally high volume of spam originating from bogus GMail accounts, I have found it necessary to block certain GMail traffic. Please phone me if you believe your message was not received.