[amsat-bb] Re: AO-10?

i8cvs domenico.i8cvs at tin.it
Thu Nov 17 00:49:25 PST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "KG0MW-Chad Phillips" <kg0mw at greatplainsphotography.com>
To: <AMSAT-BB at amsat.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 5:30 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-10?

> Just wondering if anyone has tried listening for old ao-10. Alway's
> hoping she will spring back to life...
> chad
> kg0mw

Hi Chad ,KG0MW

I am listening time to time for the unmodulated carrier of the
Beacon at 145.810 MHz +/- doppler and even if actually there
is no signal of it and sign of life I have tried several time to be
translated from 70 cm to 2 meters by the Mode-B transponder
but without succes.

Also hoping she will spring back to life...

W4SM has more information about the satellite at the following

73" de

i8CVS Domenico