[amsat-bb] Re: -={Echo Madness}=-

Roger Kolakowski Rogerkola at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 13:03:02 PDT 2011

Not directed at the authors, but in listening to the recording of that
pass, I think it could have easily done without the multiple CQ's along
with the whistling and blowing into the mike...eliminate those bad
habits first and then working on not interrupting quick, 4 transmission
exchanges and trying to keep transmissions short would result in a much
less chaotic atmosphere, even without running full duplex.