[amsat-bb] I: M-Squared Yagis

Francesco Grappi f.grappi at tin.it
Tue Mar 15 00:20:13 PDT 2011

Hi Dave,
Take a look here

Frank IW4DVZ

Hi group-  I'm installing my 2MCP22 and 436CP42 U/G antennas and find that the
coax is hanging up on the Rohn tower sides near my G-5500 rotator plate.
How are folks keeping the coax away from the tower sides and hanging up?
Springs? Cable ties?
I have hung it up twice and stalled the AZ/EL. I don't wanna break something so
thought I'd ask for expert advice and experience and not reinvent the wheel.
Thanks in advance,

No virus found in this message.