[amsat-bb] Re: LVB cabling?

Dee morsesat at optonline.net
Sat Mar 12 17:24:53 PST 2011

 LVB tracker requires a USB connection (or rs-232) what it comes wired as is
what you ordered- between computer and the LVB Box.  If you had a standard
G5400 AZ-el ROTOR, IT HAS AN OUTPUT THAT PLUGS DIRECTLY INTO THE G5400  -
Please check WA4SXM's website for more details on how to hook up the LVB to
the rotor you have.  Schematics are there.  Good luck.
Dee, NB2F