[amsat-bb] Re: pots for Yaseu G5400 rotors

John Price n4qwf1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 17:00:37 PST 2011

This should be what you need. I bought 4 from them about two years ago.

Parts Department (Manuals, Parts 8 am - 4 pm PST):
1-714-827-7600 parts department
(562) 404-2700
(562) 404-4828 FAX
Email : yaesuparts at vxstdusa.com

500K in rotor S8(B)101823
Pot in control box Q9000404
73's << John
On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 7:12 PM, <n4csitwo at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good source for the pots that go into the Yaseu
> G5400 rotors?
> Dave, AA4KN

N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
Formerly KC4AHW  VK3FEZ
Amsat Member #27845
DXCC #33,478
WAS SAT #296
51 on AO-51 #13
LON -79.256 LAT 37.459 Grid FM07il
>From the Foothills of the Blueridge

*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - "WOW, What a