[amsat-bb] Antenna Analyzer

Howard Kowall hkowall at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 6 06:16:22 PST 2011

Hello to everyone
I am seriously thinking about buying an antenna analyzer,I build enough antennas to justify buying one.I enjoy building HF,VHF,UHF antennas of all flavors.The standard swr bridge is just not cutting it anymore.So I guess what I am looking for is one that will do 3mhz to 500mhz,nice to have computer interface but not a priority.I have seen a few on the internet but its nice to get some user input,rather then the sales pitches.
Thanks to all who read and reply in advance