[amsat-bb] Re: Ham Radios on Cuises

n0jy@lavabit.com n0jy at lavabit.com
Wed Mar 2 06:30:55 PST 2011

In order to avoid that problem, and because the cruise is more than just
an opportunity to ham, I just did all my hamming while at sea in
international waters with my Bermuda reciprocal license (ship registry).
>From a satellite operating perspective, there were only a few times a day
to do anything and from our itinerary perspective, we had four days at sea
so it worked out well for both the hamming and the family and fun.