[amsat-bb] Re: FD Mess

Art McBride kc6uqh at cox.net
Mon Jun 27 20:10:28 PDT 2011

Robert,
 One or two contacts during an emergency could be life or death to someone.
The contact that gets through at the right time is the only one that counts.

FO 29 and VO52 are so lightly populated that you most always hear yourself
and on one else. But on Field Day there is blood in the water and the sharks
are feeding!
Art,KC6UQH