[amsat-bb] Re: Satellite Contacts During Field Day

Joe nss at mwt.net
Mon Jun 27 09:38:12 PDT 2011

Agree,  The rules state,

7.3.7.1 Stations are limited to one (1) completed QSO on any single
channel FM satellite.

So  maybe the ARRL dhould DQ these people when they submit their logs?

I hope so.

Granted this doesn't stop someone operating just to make contacts and
don't send in their logs for FD.

But wow it would sure make my 5A group remember that rule if after doing
all this work (Fun) to have it listed as a DQ because of breaking that
rule that is soo clearly stated.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme