[amsat-bb] Re: Field Day Dual-Hop!

George Henry ka3hsw at att.net
Sun Jun 26 22:01:28 PDT 2011

I actually made most of our (W9CCU) contacts on FO-29 this year, with AO-7
and VO-52 close behind.

REALLY disappointed at the number of stations making multiple contacts on
the FM birds...  what these people don't seem to realize is that every extra
contact they make deprives another station of the opportunity to make their
one FD contact.

George, KA3HSW