[amsat-bb] Re: AO-27 schedule for Field Day

George Henry ka3hsw at att.net
Fri Jun 24 11:18:07 PDT 2011

>From the Schedule tab, if you scroll down about 1/3 of the way in the
information pane at the bottom, you'll see a listing for "TOPR Epoch  (UTC)".
If your data files are up-to-date, it should show "Saturday,  May 28, 2011
16:40:40", the date and time of the most recent schedule  upload to the
satellite.

To manually update the files, go to <http://www.ao27.org>, scroll  down to the
"Source for TOPR Listings" section, and right-click on  Epoch.txt and TOPR.txt,
and save to the same folder where the lister  program resides, overwriting any
previous copies.

Good luck on Field Day!!

George, KA3HSW