[amsat-bb] Re: ARISSatTLM source code

Gordon JC Pearce gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Thu Jun 23 23:59:00 PDT 2011

On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 21:57:06 -0400
Anthony Monteiro <aa2tx at comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> This has always been open source, its just that the
> server is temporarily down. You can find all of the
> original LINUX code without the GUI on Phil's web site:
>
> http://www.ka9q.net/

The stuff *without* the GUI is probably more useful to begin with,
since you'd pretty much need to write the GUI from scratch ;-)

HDLC frames, y'say?  Wonder if this could be used as an alternative to
AFSK for packet?

> We hope to have the server with the ARISSatTLM Windows
> code up again soon.

Yeah.  You know what?  Github.  Or Gitorious.  Or something like that -
there's bound to be an Subversion-based similar site.  I used to run my
own Git repo for things like lysdr and aprsmap.  Now they can be found on
Github:

https://github.com/gordonjcp/

because it's more fun writing code than maintaining servers, and life's too
short to do both.

> 73,
> Tony AA2TX

73,