[amsat-bb] Re: "FO-29 performs well. Its a shame I often find myself the only one on during the pass "

Tom Schaefer, NY4I ny4i at arrl.net
Thu Jun 23 07:53:18 PDT 2011

I suspect you will not be very lonely this weekend. I will be camping on FO-29 CW every pass I can get at Field Day from EL87 in St. Petersburg. I'm hoping we get our bonus points and many more contacts on the linear birds. I might listen to AO-51 and AO-27 for kicks to listen to the zoo. :)  We will be using W4TA.

73,

Tom Schaefer, NY4I
ny4i at arrl.net
EL88pb
Monitoring EchoLink node KJ4FEC-L 489389
DSTAR Capable  APRS: NY4I-15