[amsat-bb] Re: VUCC # 207

Zachary Beougher zack.kd8ksn at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 19:12:24 PDT 2011

Congrats Jim!!

Zack
KD8KSN

-----Original Message-----
From: KE4KOL
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 9:47 PM
To: amsat-bb at amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] VUCC # 207

Just got mine in the mail today.  I want to thank each and every one of you
that made this possible.  I couldn't of done it without you.  I especially
like to thank the one that made the dxepedition to many grids during their
vacation or during work or just for fun.  Whether is was a vacation, work or
fun, I know you gave up much desired rest and relaxation so I and many other
could make those rare contacts.  I do really appreciate that.

Thanks,

Jim

Ke4kol