[amsat-bb] Elizabeth Clark, SK

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 06:33:04 PDT 2011

I know everyone will be saddened to hear that Elizabeth Clark has passed
away after a long illness.  My heart is breaking for Tom especially but all
of us in the AMSAT family as well will miss her.  Elizabeth was one of the
most kind-hearted souls I've met and treated me more like a son than a
friend.  In fact, since I left high school, I spent more nights as a guest
of the Clarks than I have with my own mother.  I will miss her terribly.
 She rests with the angels now.

Bob

--
Robert W. McGwier
rwmcgwier at gmail.com
<rwmcgwier at gmail.com>Director of Research
Hume Center for National Security and Technology
Research Professor, ECE
447 Durham, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061
Amateur Radio Station: N4HY
Engineer, Mathematician (Ph.D Brown University)