[amsat-bb] Re: FunCube Dongle on Ebay

Ted k7trkradio at charter.net
Tue Jun 7 14:19:57 PDT 2011

AGREE...It is TOTALLY inappropriate for Rick to post this kind of
information. (potentially libelous also)

Ebay has remedies for the seller.

The Ebay employee that released the information to Rick should be terminated
at a minimum, and maybe charged criminally.

Lastly, whoever moderates this board should have killed it before allowing
it to be posted

Ted, K7TRK