[amsat-bb] Re: Fixed! Re: Landwehr 70cm preamp device question?

i8cvs domenico.i8cvs at tin.it
Wed Jun 1 17:42:57 PDT 2011

Hi Mark, N8MH and All guys on the list.

I am very happy that you solved the problem on your preamplifier and since
you took the cover off I would like to know if the relays are or not
"COAXIAL RELAYS" or just non constant impedance relays for AC or DC
applications.

Can you take a picture on the inside of preamplifier and send it to me by
email ?

I remember that the owner of Landwehr was a 432 MHz EME'r in the early 1973
and I worked him off the moon but actually I don't remember his call letter
from Sweden.

I believe that he dismitted the production of the above preamplifiers many
years ago.

Tanks

73" de

i8CVS Domenico