[amsat-bb] WD9EWK LOTW uploading - finished!

Patrick STODDARD (WD9EWK/VA7EWK) amsat-bb at wd9ewk.net
Thu Jan 27 00:13:04 PST 2011

Hi!

I just finished uploading my satellite QSOs into LOTW.  Except for
any SO-67 QSOs, they are now all in LOTW.  The server is still
processing a few of my uploads with over 600 QSOs remaining, but
it now has 9277 of mine.  Of those, 1230 are QSLs, a confirmation
rate of 13.2%.  My "VUCC account" in LOTW for my WD9EWK activity in
and around Phoenix shows 96 grids confirmed.  If a few more QSLs can
be had from the remaining uploads LOTW still needs to process, I may
have enough to use LOTW for my initial satellite VUCC application.

I'll take a look in the morning, to (hopefully) see that the rest
of my uploads have been processed.  At one point in the past hour,
I received a strange error message in my browser when trying to see
my LOTW activity.  Too many users - after midnight local time (0700
UTC)!  Oh well....

Time for bed.  73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/