[amsat-bb] Re: 73 Magazine: All issues now online

Edwin M. "EMike" McCardel, KC8YLD kc8yld at arrl.net
Tue Dec 20 08:35:30 PST 2011

Also check out the November, 2001 Special HAMSATS Issue
http://www.archive.org/stream/73-magazine-2001-11/11_November_2001#page/n0/mode/2up

E. Michael McCardel, KC8YLD
Ohio Section Affiliated Club Coordinator, ARRL

NO CODE REQUIRED
When All Else Fails... There's Amateur Radio
Learn more via www.ARRL.org