[amsat-bb] SatPC32 Doppler.SQF file

Keith Le Boutillier Keith at lebs.org.uk
Sun Aug 28 16:28:29 PDT 2011

Hi Group

Have just downloaded the trial version of SATPC32 and have most things
working ok.

The only thing I cant get to work is the Doppler tracking SatPC2
controls the rig an Icom 910 fine with the default satellites well.

It give examples of what to added in the Doppler.SQF file so here are my

Should the Doppler.SQF file have been created during installation  I had
to create my manually?

I have put an entry in for ARiSSAT1 but SATPC32 is not picking this
information up from the file.

I know that this is a newbie error but could somebody point me in the
right direction

73 and Thanks

Keith GU6EFB