[amsat-bb] Re: ARISSat-1

Douglas Quagliana dquagliana at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 10:22:58 PDT 2011

 Telemetry came into the Internet telemetry server up until 02:43:37 UTC Aug 27.  Then there's no
further telemetry until 3:35:46 UTC.

If you are receiving telemetry, please turn on the forwarding to the Internet telemetry
server, and also please email in your .CSV files to telemetry at arissattlm dot org.

Douglas KA2UPW/5