[amsat-bb] ARISSat-1

Carl Rimmer cfrimmer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 19:59:54 PDT 2011

I was having a really good pass gpong from  my NW-SE and I had copied 6
frames of Telemetry and 5 frames of KURSK data when the bird just went
silent.  It never came back during this pass.  It was the 08-27-2011
0241 UTC pass over Lake Erie.  I am curious if anyone has heard it since
than.  That is probably the best I have copied it since day one.  The
frames where forwarded.  The MET was 55' 33".  Bat Voltage = 35.668; Bat
Current = -16 ma.  I've never heard it just go silent like that and not
come back up.

Carl W8KRF