[amsat-bb] My first try on the arissat-1 transponder.

Eric Knaps, ON4HF on4hf at telenet.be
Tue Aug 16 12:31:58 PDT 2011

Hello,

I just had a 17 degree pass of arrissat-1 here. On 145.950 FM I heard
sstv and international greetings.
When the sat was transmitting on 145.950 the transponder was active and
I could here myself but the signal was weak.
When I couldn't hear myself anymore I noticed the transmisions on
145.950 has also stopped. When greetings came back, transponder was back
also.
Setup: Yaesu FT-847 with 50 watts. Antennas: 12 element yagi for uplink
and 7 element yagi for downlink, both vertical mounted.
I made a recording if anybody is interested to hear it.
73,
Eric.

--
Amateur Radio Station ON4HF