[amsat-bb] WORK-AROUND FOUND! RE: ARISSat TLM soundcard selection

PA3GUO pa3guo at amsat.org
Sun Aug 7 11:27:28 PDT 2011

OK !

So there is no way to select between either the soundcard (read output from
or the FCD (which is in the system also a soundcard.

BUT: here is the work around;
step 1: disconnect the FCD
step 2: start ARISSatTLM (only th normal sound card is present, which it
(not: in the Tuning indicator no signal is seen)
step 3: plug in the FCD (into the USB port of the PC)
step 4: start HDSDR
 >>> and now ARISSatTLM shows the output of HDSDR

Voila (the French would say)