[amsat-bb] Re: ARISSat-1 over West Malaysia

Masahiro Arai m-arai at a.email.ne.jp
Fri Aug 5 06:07:51 PDT 2011

Sion,

>1. Is it possible to have the callsign and forwarding telemetry option
>always set in ARISSsatTLM?  This way, we do not have to manually enter
>the callsign and enable telemetry forwarding each time the program
>starts up.

When you close ARISSatTLM, did you push X button on right upper corner?
This way could not save the setting in config file.

Set your callsign and select File - Exit to close ARISSatTLM. Then the
config file is updated. You will find your callsing is keeping next
start up.

I find this manner just today.

73

Masa  JN1GKZ