[amsat-bb] TLM format

Matt Severin mtseverin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:45:03 PDT 2011

As I am thinking about how to use ARISSat in my school this year, I'm
looking at the CSV file that was produced by the ARISSatTLM software.  I
am seeing some pretty nice looking data (very cyclic and symmetrical
graphs).  Can someone point me to the format of the CSV data...e.g. what are
the column headers? It's probably in a very obvious place, but I have not
found it.

Here is a little excerpt from my data from this morning:  Column one is
obvious (date & time stamp); what are the others?

    2011/08/04-12:23:13
 84
 81
 11
 0
 0
 72
 105
 44
 32
 84
 104
 105
 115
 32
 105
 115
 32
 65

By the way, we are very excited about this project at my school.  I had a
group of kids that 'flew a file' on ARISSat, and they are geeked that they
are now in orbit!

73.

Matt Severin, N8MS
Dowagiac Middle School, principal