[amsat-bb] Re: Information Request

Michael Schulz mschulz at creative-chaos.com
Thu Aug 4 10:07:14 PDT 2011

Martha,

I don't think anybody has any problems with supporting AMSAT (ok, maybe some have but there will be always nay sayers :) ).
The messenger got picked upon because of the way the message was delivered. Evangelizing AMSAT is perfectly fine and it's
great that Dee is passionate about doing so. But that wasn't the issue. At least not for me.

It's great that with the purchase of Satpc funds go to AMSAT. AFAIK the same is true for Macdoppler which is also listed on the
AMSAT website. It's just this ignorance of other platforms than Windows that irked me. And then of course the assumption that just
because someone suggests a different tool that the same person is against supporting AMSAT. Two completely different things
thrown into one bucket.

Namaste

Mike K5TRI