[amsat-bb] Re: Information Request

Martha martha at amsat.org
Thu Aug 4 09:41:56 PDT 2011

I forwarded the request for information to Dee. Dee provided accurate
information to the individual.  There is no reason to "pick" on him for
trying to
inform this individual of other alternates and, raise money for AMSAT.  We
do depend on memberships, donations, etc for our survival.  We receive no
grants or funds from other sources. If you believe in what we are doing,
then support AMSAT.  If not, do not pick on the messenger.

--
73- Martha