[amsat-bb] Re: ARISSat over UK - 23.46utc Pass

P.H. bbjunkie at f2s.com
Wed Aug 3 17:51:49 PDT 2011

Hi Phil,

See my other post from earlier, some screenshots demonstrating the
signal fading.
They are hosted here:

Will have more comprehensive shots on the next pass (AOS in 31 mins from now)

At a quick estimate on the pass I saw (0.9 degree elevation) I would
say a 2 second null then 6-7 seconds of good signal repeating.