[amsat-bb] Re: ARISSat-1/KEDR How To Page

Bruce Robertson ve9qrp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 08:40:02 PDT 2011

This is a great resource. However, the documentation suggests that a
demo WAV file will be posted to http://www.arissattlm.org , and I've
not been able to find it. Might I suggest that the file
https://svn.sarpeidon.net/viewvc/suitsat2/ground_station_software/ARISSatTLM/install-staging/Sample_ARISSat_Recording1.WAV
be posted with the software if no other demo can be provided? Such a
file obviously is quite helpful in debugging a station.

73, Bruce
VE9QRP

--
http://ve9qrp.blogspot.com