[amsat-bb] Fwd: TwitPic from Space - Ham Radio coment also

Dale Hershberger daleh at alaska.net
Mon Sep 13 12:58:31 PDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[amsat-bb] TwitPic from Space - Ham Radio coment also
Date: 	Sat, 11 Sep 2010 19:22:05 +0100
From: 	Fabiano Moser <fabianomoser at gmail.com>
To: 	amsat-bb <AMSAT-BB at amsat.org>

During a 25 Aug Birthday QSO Cel. Doug Whellock promess to send me a Twitter
from ISS showing Portugal.

Here are the Photo with greetings also to friends in Spain
"A view of the Iberian Peninsula, the Strait of Gibraltar, the
Mediterranean, and northern Africa . A special ‘shout out’ to my Ham Radio
friends in Spain and Portugal: Fabiano, Paolo and Marco! Looks like a
splendid summer afternoon, I am looking forward to our next contact. My very
best wishes… "*

Fabiano Moser CT7ABD / PY5RX

"There is no great talent without great will. (Honoré de Balzac)"